Edinburgh Pub Project Terms & Conditions
Edinburgh Pub Project Terms & Conditions
- This art project is open to residents of Scotland, UK, aged 18 years or over.
- All information detailing how to enter this art project forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the artist/submitter agrees to abide by these rules. In the even that the Edinburgh Pub Project proceeds to a gallery setting, the decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into based on accepted submissions. Submission of an art piece will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Artists will submit a single piece of artwork in a digital format, eligible styles include: painting, sketch, graphic design or rendering. This artwork will be reformatted for use on a A3 size poster, in a portrait style layout.
- There are two entry routes to this project as follows:by email to Localburgh@gmail.com quoting ‘Edinburgh Pub Project’ in the Subject. Entries must be labelled with the entrant’s name and name of the venue featured in the artwork and image files must be 200 dpi and between 1MB and 5MB. Entrants should include their own name, address and telephone number; OR via https://localburgh.com/pages/edinburgh-pub-project using the submission form. We regret that we are unable to accept postal entries.
- All entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date. (TBD)
- All artworks submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and must not have been submitted to any other artistic competition. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit which include an identifiable person or persons have been taken with the permission of the person or persons pictured and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the artwork they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
- Copyright in all images submitted for this Competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the project, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to Localburgh LTD to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this project.
- There is no limit to the number of entries an artist can submit. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
- The entries selected to move to a gallery setting in the future will be that that is judged to be the most visually appealing, original and self-explanatory. The selected artists will be notified via email up to two months before the live showcase of artworks.
- All artists should retain original artwork in its original format in the event that they are selected to showcase their work at a live gallery.
- All serious entrants will be included in the online sale of artworks.
- Only artists whose artwork is purchased from localburgh.com will be notified and payouts will be made at incremental stages based on the number of sales. Artists will be contacted for bank details only when a poster with their artwork is sold, please do not submit your bank details until it has been requested for.
- Serious entrants will be judged based on the quality and content submitted, Localburgh retains the rights to publish only the artworks deemed serious under the above constraints.
- Localburgh Limited will retain a commission of 15% on the sale of all posters as well as a fee to cover the costs of printing and shipping to purchases of artwork.
- Localburgh retains the right to set any price for the posters and will not engage in discussion regarding the prices set.
- Events may occur that render the project itself or the live gallery viewing impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the project and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed to constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Scottish law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish Courts shall prevail.Promoter Localburgh LTD, 20 3f2 Springvalley Gardens, EH10 4QE